Friday, August 22, 2008

Brittany: Ski Bunny of the South

So, thanks to my wonderful friend Jeff- I have an interview at SAIC tuesday!! I can't get overly excited yet but *yay!* It would be wonderful to get a part-time job. I have so much time on my hands right now during the week. I don't really study during the day- so having a job for a few hours a week would be PERFECT.

Also, this year I'm vice president of the UAH College Republicans and we need young exciting republicans to join!!! If you go to UAH, talk to me about it! It'll be fun- we're trying to make this year the best year so far. Since this is election year, we'll be getting really involved in the presidential campaign i'm sure.

Baron is wii bowling. so funny. he will not give up on trying to make a perfect score on this little practice thing. boo is just watching him like a retard.

Baron also just bought a 6-pack of Mackeson's XXX beer. It's my favorite beer & they sell it at the liquor store by public. It tastes like coffee and NOTHING like beer. yay-yuh, that's what i'm talking about. =) I had it at the Nook- which is an amazing place to go! It's small and homey. The guy that hosts open mic night is frreaking cool too. Baron played there the other weekend & blew me away. He's amazing. I know i say it a lot, but really he is. haha Anyways- the Nook-- over 132 beers!!!! go.

***Christmas Break*** I want to go on a 3 day & 3 night ski trip to West Virginia. The resort itself is only $200 (for two people) if more want to come it gets cheaper! That includes just the resort though. The drive up there is 12 hours i think. Baron's been there before. I haven't! I'm extremely excited about this trip. I'm going no matter what. I'm thinking Dec 6- Dec 10. If anyone is interested let me know... itll be SO freaking fun. i'll be on the bunny slopes the whole time i'm sure for two reasons: 1. i've never skiied before 2. i'm scared of heights.

HOUSE BUNNY TONIGHT! i've been looking forward to this night ever since i saw the previews..wooo!!!! i'll let you all know how awesome it was when i get back from seeing it.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

ok i dont know what saic is... but tell jeff that i need a new job really bad!!! im looking for an administrative position. lol and good luck, i hope you get you the part time job to bring in a little bit of cash flow. =)

Anonymous said...

I've been to west virginia to ski! so has candace & cindy! Snowshoe mountain - so much fun! :)