Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I only drink bottled H2O

I despise Spanish. I dropped that class. There is no way in hell that I'm going to spend a million hours a week working on a 100 level course when i have 400 level classes to waste my time on. Como se llama? ME LLAMA ES I DON'T GIVE A CRAP.

Today I had class at 10am. It's quite a full class of crazy people. I have an Amish man and a man that tells me all mathematicions speak several languages (i don't really care. but he insists on talking to me & nick). The whole class time those two are talking the whole time asking HORRIBLE questions that only THEY would ask. So it's pretty hard not to sit there and laugh at them the whole time. Not to mention Nick's comments... if you know him you know that what he is saying he's going to hell for. It makes for an interesting class though. TOO bad it's going to be one of my hardest classes- so i actually have to pay attention in it...hopefully the crazies won't distract me too much.

I'm going to see House Bunny Friday. I'm soooooo excited. Anna Faris is hilarious and makes me laugh every single time I watch the preview on tv. I'm also dragging Baron along with me. I know he secretly is just excited to see it as I am. I meannnn- who doesn't want to see Anna Faris? If you don't know who Anna Faris is, she's the crazy pop star in Just Friends with Ryan Reynolds.

And Freakin A people, GO VOTE AUGUST 26th, thats a tuesday!! Vote Paul Finley for Mayor.

SO many people are age are not voting nor care to think about politics...It makes me upset. I mean seriously...this is our city and our country...at least vote for President!!! It's important, and i believe we need to know what's going on in our economy and everything else... thats just me though. Voting is important..so all i can do is stress how every vote counts & to get out there and just vote! it takes .5 seconds.

And, you may be wondering why my title of this blog is what it is. Well its true, i only drink bottled water.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

i personally like the title. :)